Monday 11 May 2009

hi!!

Hi everyone!!


what can i say...well my name is maria antonieta gonzalez, i'm a student of medicine veterinary in Universidad de Chile, i'm coursing first year... i'm 19 years old and i'm from Curicó, now i live in a flat with one of our classmate, her name is verónica and she also is from the same city that i'm.

well this blog was created for request of our miss and i really want to lear more about english, all this helps al lot!!

if somebody ask me which is my favorite animal... my answer always will be the same....
cats!!! so i left you with photo that i took a million years ago! when one of my cats had kittens!! they were so lovely!!!


see you later!!!




antonieta...


5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I don't know who are you, sorry :/, I think than you don't know too who I am ...jajajjaja
    I like the cats too, I have tree in my house in Viña.
    well, i hope see you in english, now I know your name so I can identify you jejejejeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toñis!! yours cats are lovely! and i love them too. Unfortunatly i didn't have one because a have a bird like a pet :D see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures of your kitties are beutifull!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toña and Simón, two almost Architects in Vet, that's really interesting aajhajahahhajha!!!
    Your cats looks really pretty in it's "bed"

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darliiiingggg :) hi dear,i have two news, one is good and the other is bad, well the good news is I FINISH my blog... the bad news is that i didn't study (again)...

    i don't know why i always think that you like cats ejejejeeje i love them too, but i don't know wich is my favourite animal :S i love them all... cats, dogs, dolphins, penguins, birds, bears, uh uh... i can't pick one...

    Now i'm really sleepy jejejeje... so i have to say good bye... until tomorrow and the day after that... you know about my invitation :P...

    Your Blog is very interesting and complete too...

    loves you ♥
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete