Tuesday 12 May 2009

This is one of my best picture!


aahh... what can i say!! about that day!! well first of all i select this photo such one my favourite because reminds me my friends and all the good times that we spent together along the years that i know each of the girls, and also makes me miss them more...

this picture was taken by the boyfriend of one of my friends catalina (the one who wears a white shirt), the day was the past january 25 when my best friend ever celebrate her birthday, she's call Rosana, she's studing laws in Universidad de Concepción and she wants with all her soul valite signatures and complete her studies in Santiago, the other girls that appears in that picture are Nicole (she's in studing in Curicó) Marcela, Cristina (one of funniest people ever) and Cony... i love them so much!!!

this day was a girls night... like the song girls just to wanna have fun jajaaja
always when i travel to my city try to meet and get out with them...

in our faces you can notice that we had a good time, it pass so many funny-strange-freak-lovely things that night...but the most of the night i can't remember ajajaj no, that's lie... we get out to dance and just have a good time, thinking about that day could be one our last get out together, and if i remember i guess it was...

this picture tells me how important is the friendship and forgetting the distance the love and trust it always be there...i send them a lot of hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment